On (more or less) random things I want to say.
2. It’s not that I don’t care about you, Dear Reader, I just can’t force myself to write these days. When I have free time left I stare at walls. I enjoy it.
3. I didn’t take the plane I was supposed to take in June. In July I got a new job and a new boyfriend. Both seem nice and good for me. The word “seem” was used to cover my ass if one of these seemingly nice and good things turned out to be horrible and evil. So that you wouldn’t be able to tell me “I told you so”.
4. Search terms for random readers who have found this blog include: “violin spider” and “make the choice”.
5. Something something in the month of August.
6. I still haven’t seen World War Z.
7. Vetkoek which is said to be “a typical Afrikaner pastry” tastes just like Polish racuchy.
8. I’ve discovered one more South African popcorn abomination: chocolate candy with popcorn. I’d love to criticize it but I actually liked the taste.
9. My birthday is the first day of official South African spring.